April 21, 2015 3:06 pm
Every week we update the calendar of International Conferences in order to provide you a list of the most relevant and interesting events focused on terminology, translation and linguistics.
Our weekly proposal contains European conferences on terminology, translation, interpretation, language technology, lexicography and ontology. From our website you can check this resource very useful for professional in these fields.
Here is the list of International Conferences for this week:
– The International Workshop on Knowledge Extraction and Semantic Annotation – KESA 2015; 19 – 24 April 2015, Barcelona (Spain).
– Ukrainian Terminology and the Present; 22-24 April 2015, Kyiv (Ukraine).
– 10th EUATC Conference T-UPDATE on Mangament & Sales (European Union of Associations of Translation Companies); 23–24 April 2015, Lisbon (Portugal).
– 36th Annual Meeting Department of Linguistics, Aristotle University of Linguistics; 23 – 25 April 2015, Thessaloniki (Grece).
– The biannual ITI Conference 2015 “Renew, Rejuvenate, Regenerate – Translating and interpreting in an evolving world”; 23 – 25 April 2015, Newcastle (UK).
–Translation Talk; 23-24 April 2015, London (UK).
– International Forum Spanish: The Spanish, a global alternative; 23-26 April, Madrid (Spain).
Remember to check our website to be updated on future International Conferences.
1,729 total views, 1 views todayTags: international conference