A selection of the most relevant presentations on terminology submitted at the XX European Symposium on Languages for Special Purposes, University of Vienna (July 2015):
- EU Terminology: Building text-related and translation-orientated projects for IATE, by Rodolfo Maslias
- Towards Automatic Terminology Extraction for Norwegian Based on Parallel Corpora and Terminology Methods and Tools Developed for the National Terminology Portal Termportalen (Norway), by Gisle Andersen
- Disaster terminology – the underlying data model
- Data categories and data models for teminological ontologies
- LSP dictionaries of cultural terms: a case of Russian cultural terminology, by Kseniya Egorova
- Driving Global Revenue through Multilingual Knowledge Systems (MKS), by Michael Wetzel.