CONXEMAR, the Spanish Association of 222 Wholesalers, Importers, Transformers and Exporters of Fishery and Aquaculture Products, is consolidated as a fundamental instrument of union in the freezing sector in our country.
Their main purposes are the following:
– To promote and defend the free market system, within the framework of the economy.
– To contribute to improve the competitiveness of our associates.
– To represent and defend the interests of the sector before public or private bodies at community, state and regional level.
– Promotion of all kinds of campaigns to encourage the consumption of frozen products and in particular those derived from fishing.
– Making EU and national regulations more “business friendly” for the sector.
This catalogue has been based on the terminology work of professor Inmaculada Anaya of the University of Vigo.
The Translation Centre for the Bodies of the EU provides terminology services to the EU Agencies and compiles specialised glossaries in the domains of their specific activities.
The European Maritime Safety Agency is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. Based in Lisbon, the Agency provides technical assistance and support to the European Commission and Member States in the development and implementation of EU legislation on maritime safety, pollution by ships and maritime security. It has also been given operational tasks in the field of oil pollution response, vessel monitoring and in long range identification and tracking of vessels.
756 total views, 3 views today