September 4, 2015 9:13 am
The Terminology Coordination Unit and the EP Historical Library are pleased to invite you to the terminology@library week from 21 to 25 September 2015.
The entire Terminology Collection of the Historical Library will be exceptionally accessible throughout the week in the reading room. A small exhibition “Terminology through History” will also take place.
Presentations will be given on 23 September at 10.00 (English) and 15.00 (French). TermCoord will guide you through its website focusing on e-books, articles, academic theses and interviews with prominent terminologists. The Historical Library will present its terminology collection and how to search for information.
Full programme: All events will take place in the EP Library reading room.
- Tuesday 22 September 2015 at 10.00: Inauguration by Valter Mavrič, acting Director-General of DG TRAD, Jochen Richter, acting Director, and Wilhelm Lehmann, Head of the Historical Archives Unit, followed by refreshments
- Wednesday 23 September at 10.00: Information session “Terminology Collection” – TermCoord and Historical Library resources
- Wednesday, 23 September at 15:00: Session d’information “Collection Terminologique” – Sources de TermCoord et de la Bibliothèque historique
- 21 – 25 September 2015: Special display of the entire Terminology Collection (all terminology books will be available in the reading room)
- 1 – 15 October 2015: “Terminology through History” small exhibition in showcases
Catalogue of terminology books available in the EP Library.
2,691 total views, 5 views today