|The EU digital COVID certificate (initially called “Digital Green Certificate”) is a proof that a person has been vaccinated against COVID-19, received a negative test result or recovered from COVID-19. It is available, free of charge, in digital or paper format. It includes a QR code to ensure security and authenticity of the certificate. The Commission built a gateway to ensure all certificates can be verified across the EU, and support Member States in the technical implementation of certificates. Member States remain responsible to decide which public health restrictions can be waived for travellers.
Procedural number: 2021/0068(COD)
|EP-MUL-Digital Green Certificate-2021
Collection for termbase creation for COD 2021/0068 and COD 2021/0071
Here you can download the following TermBases on Digital Green Certificate in 24 languages:
- TermBases in .sdltb and .tbx – contain for use in SDL Studio and other CAT tools:
- 1) the defined terms and their definitions extracted from COM proposal(s) and related legal acts in force in this domain
- 2) the terms closely related to the procedure or package
- 3) the terms which serve as background information
- IATE collections in .xls – contains all the terms from the above mentioned IATE collections
- Defined terms in .xls – contain the defined terms and their definitions extracted from COM proposal(s) and related legal acts in force in this domain, e.g.
- term: supervision measures and
- definition: supervision measures means obligations and instructions imposed on a natural person, in accordance with the national law and procedures of the issuing State