|In an increasingly digital world, cyber threats are a priority for the European Institutions. Together, they build a framework for governance in order to respond as best as possible to the various cyber threats and to strengthen the common cybersecurity area of all the member states of the EU. With the implementation of initiatives such as the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity or the EU Cybersecurity Act, the European institutions prevent and restrain the number of digital attacks.
Procedural numbers: 2020/0268(COD), 2020/0267(COD), 2020/0266(COD), 2020/0265(COD)
Collection compiled for termbase creation from terms connected to the Digital Finance package, contains collections “COM-Crypto assets M-2020”, “COM-Digital Finance Strategy M-2020”, “COM-Digital finance package follow_up M-2021”, “EP-MUL-Crypto finance-2021” and other select terms
|COM-Digital finance package follow_up M-2021
Follow-up project to COM-Crypto assets M-2020 project (Digital finance package 2020), terminology from 52020PC0593 and 52020PC0595
|COM-Digital Finance Strategy M-2020
COM mandatory terminology project based on the Commision Communication COM/2020/591
|Consilium-MUL-Conference on the Future of Europe 2021T012M
Entries updated in Conference on the Future of Europe
General terminology on digital assets, crypto-assets etc.
Here you can download the following TermBases on Digital Finance in 24 languages:
- TermBases in .sdltb and .tbx – contain for use in SDL Studio and other CAT tools:
- 1) the defined terms and their definitions extracted from COM proposal(s) and related legal acts in force in this domain
- 2) the terms closely related to the procedure or package
- 3) the terms which serve as background information
- IATE collections in .xls – contains all the terms from the above mentioned IATE collections
- Defined terms in .xls – contain the defined terms and their definitions extracted from COM proposal(s) and related legal acts in force in this domain, e.g.
- term: supervision measures and
- definition: supervision measures means obligations and instructions imposed on a natural person, in accordance with the national law and procedures of the issuing State