TermFolders are created for all particularly important, and linguistically or terminologically problematic, legislative procedures and packages.
They are prepared by TermCoord for the translators of the European Parliament (EP) on the basis of an “early warning procedure” about upcoming legislative texts, in cooperation with the political instances of the EP and with the Directorate of Translation. This permits us to proceed to extract key or problematic terms from related texts and to prepare IATE entries for them in English, which are then completed in all other official EU languages by the terminologists of DG Translation.
Below you can find the lists of the source terms for each procedure with the relevant ID numbers for IATE.
NB: Non-validated terms are available only in internal IATE, therefore some of the terms may become accessible in public IATE only with some delay, after validation.
- Gender Related Terminology
- Disability Terminology
- PANA Committee of Inquiry
- Circular Economy Package
- Digital Single Market
- Emission measurements in the automotive sector (EMIS)
- Implementation of the Common Fisheries Policy
- Capital Markets Union
- Anti tax avoidance package
- Five key communication projects
- Towards a European Energy Union
- TAXE – Tax rulings
- Strategic own-initiative report on Migration
- Goods which could be used for capital punishment, torture or other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
- European Fund for Strategic Investments 2015/0009 (COD)
- Intellectual property rights, 2014/2256, 2014/2151 (INI)
- Role and operations of the Troika
- Payment Service Package
- Electronic Mass Surveillance of EU Citizens (2013/2188(INI))
- EU Roadmap against homophobia
- Railway Package
- Connected TV
- Approval of vehicles
- Animal and Plant Health Package
4,518 total views, 13 views today