Interested in the current affairs? Then you cannot miss this section where every Friday we choose the "IATE Term of the week". A term directly related with what is happening in the world, particularly in Europe, based on IATE´s entries. Stay tuned and help us by contributing to the IATE's database.
Check out our latest terms:
- Video Fix: Behaviorist Theory of Second Language Acquisition
- Are You still writing well? Or R U still writing well?
- Translation technology usage in university translation courses: beyond word processors
- Discover what are the new updates to the EU Glossaries!
- Interpreting in gender violence settings: the SOS-VICS project