Interested in the current affairs? Then you cannot miss this section where every Friday we choose the "IATE Term of the week". A term directly related with what is happening in the world, particularly in Europe, based on IATE´s entries. Stay tuned and help us by contributing to the IATE's database.
Check out our latest terms:
- #MondayReading: The Hermes Complex: Philosophical Reflections on Translation
- Terminology from the Past to the Future
- He? She? Zhe? - an introduction to gender-neutral language
- The age factor in second language acquisition
- Is crowdsourcing translation a threat or an opportunity for the audiovisual market?