Our weekly proposal mainly contains European conferences, without excluding the major international conferences worldwide.
Here is the list of International Conferences for this week:
- Düsseldorf (Germany), 22-24 June 2015: 12th International Conference Finite-State Methods and Natural Language Processing (FSMLP 2015)
- Caen (France), 22-25 June 2015: 22th Traitement Automatique des Langues Naturelles (TALN 2015)
- Madrid (Spain), 22-26 June 2015: 17th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED 2015)
- Torino (Italy), 24-26 June 2015: 5th International Conference on Maltese Linguistics
- Geneva (Switzerland), 24-26 June 2015: Transius Conference: Joint conference combining two complementary events: A conference on Law, Translation and Culture (LTC5) and a legal and institutional translation seminar
- Brussels (Belgium), 26-27 June 2015: XIe Jourée scientifique Realiter. Terminologie et multilinguisme: objectifs, méthodologies et practiques
Remember to check our website to be updated on future International Conferences.