This article collects the most interesting glossaries and dictionaries that have been published over the last month. Here you have a list with the most important terms in different fields, in order to provide you useful information on terminology, linguistics, translation and multilinguism. Have a look at this resource and simply select the one which you are interested in:
2. Dictionary of Vision. Dictionary for terminology used in the study of human and animal vision. It includes terms from the areas of biological and machine vision, visual psychophysics, visual neuroscience and other related fields.
3. Terrorism Glossary. Terms discussed here include people, places, agencies, technology, jargon and ‘clichés’ used. The glossary is organized by topics: terrorism, war, geopolitics, religion, homeland security, disaster recovery and miscellaneous.
4. Glossary of Banking Terms and Definitions. This resource presents useful information that might help resolve doubts and confusing ideas about technical terminology associated with banking and finance.
5. Glossary of election terms. Here is a guide to some of the key terms in this field.
6. Glossary of Library and Information Science: Dictionary of terms and acronyms of librarianship, library science, information science, and information technology.
8. General Chemistry Glossary.
10. Telecom Terms and Acronyms. Here is a short list of terms and acronyms that are essential in today’s telecom and techno world.
Every month we will propose you a list with the most relevant glossaries.
From our website you can be always updated on different terms, meanings and definitions concerning specifics fields. If you need to consult any other term or to know more about any particular topic, check our general list of Glossary links.
By Lidia Capitan Zamora. Journalist, web editor and social media expert.
Communication Trainee at TermCoord